Straps on straps on straps! The best part of a summer wardrobe has got to be the shoes. I adore the way sandals can become the focal point of any outfit. You can find both affordable and expensive sandals, but they are all so unique and different and the absolute best summer accessory. Here are my top picks to make your feet stand out:
There are some artisan ladies in Los Angeles that I have been admiring for some time now after attending the Echo Park Craft Fair last May. They are all extremely talented and make high quality, unique goods right here in Los Angeles. It is completely refreshing to be living in a community that supports local artists, especially female ones! After pining over all their creations, I put together the ultimate East LA Sunday brunch or farmers market outfit that will bring in tons of confidence and compliments!
- Rachel Craven Textiles: Long Linen Cocoon Dress
- Block Shop Textiles: Alma Indigo Scarf
- Beatrice Valenzuela: Concha Cuff
- Annie Costello Brown: Arc Drop Chandelier Earrings – Oxide Blue
- Clare V: Leopard Petit Simple Tote
- Jenni Kayne: D’Orsay Flat – Black Ponyhair